If you’re looking for a list of the best vanlife quotes, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, I share 50 quotes about campervan living.
Embarking on a vanlife adventure is an invitation to discover the extraordinary, break free from the ordinary, and embrace the unknown with open arms.
This alternative lifestyle can also feel daunting, which is why we need inspiring vanlife quotes to encourage us to chase the life of our dreams.
In this guide, I share 50 captivating quotes about vanlife. Let’s get to it.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you purchase a product through these links, we will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. And we can continue bringing you free tips and advice. If you found the content helpful and are kind enough to use our affiliates – you are awesome, and we thank you!
50 Inspiring Vanlife Quotes & Vanlife Captions
1. “Living in a van allows you to live spontaneously.” – Anonymous
2. “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
#3. “It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop” – Confucius
#4. “Sure, not many will approve, but you’ll be driving too far away to hear.” – Anonymous
#5. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow” – Anita Desai
6. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Anonymous
7. “It’s the path of life, the journey from here to there, living and loving any moment like we have none to spare.” – Jess Brynjulson
8. “When ordinary life doesn’t interest you, get a van.” – Anonymous
9. “Van life is the proof that you can live more with less” – Anonymous.
10. “Whatever we do, we are always on the way to somewhere!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
11. “Everything I was I carry with me, everything I will be lies waiting on the road ahead” – Ma Jian
12. “Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life’s not meant to be lived in one place.” – Anonymous
13. “All I want to do is sleep under the stars, wake up to the sound of wild birds, and drink coffee in the morning sun” – Anonymous
14. “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
15. “Life rocks when your living room rolls” – Anonymous
16. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list” – Susan Sontag
17. “Making memories, one road trip at a time” – Anonymous
18. “Normality is a paved road: it’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it” – Vincent Van Gogh
19. “Some roads steal your time; some roads steal your comfort, and some roads steal your heart!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
20. “The journey itself is my home.” – Matsuo Basho
21. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Anonymous
22. “Her heart was made of liquid sunsets” – Virginia Woolf
23. “The world is too big to stay in one place. Life is too short to do just one thing” – Anonymous
24. “Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not things to show.” – Anonymous
25. “Not all those who wander are lost” – J.R.R. Tolkien
26. “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about” – Wayne Dyer
27. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “It’s okay to live a life others don’t understand.” – Jenna Woginrich
29. “Less comfort, more life” – Anonymous
30.“Travel far enough, you meet yourself” – David Mitchell
31. “Campervan rules: Relax, unwind, enjoy.” – Anonymous
32. “Sleep under a blanket of stars, and your heart will forever be kept warm by your love of life.” – Anthony T. Hincks
33. “Stuff your eyes with wonder” – Anonymous
34. “The freedom of the open road is seductive, serendipitous and absolutely liberating.” – Aaron Lauritsen
35. “Living in a van down by the river is a life goal” – GoHobo
36. “You weren’t born to just pay bills and die.” – Anonymous
37. “Always at home… Wherever we roam.” – Anonymous
38. “Vanlife: A notch above homeless but never felt more at home” – Anonymous
39. “The outside is the only place we can truly be inside the world.”– Daniel J. Rice
40. “The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Don’t ever give up on the chance of seeing them.” – J.K. Rowling
41. “If you don’t know where you are going, every road will take you there” – Lewis Carroll
42. “Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization.” – Charles Lindbergh
43. “Jobs fill your pocket adventure fills your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
44. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us” – Anonymous
45. “One day, I’ll sell everything and move into a van.” – Anonymous
46. “Look for chances to take the less-travelled roads. There are no wrong turns.” — Susan Magsamen
47. “I could spend my life arriving each evening in a new city” – Bill Bryson
48. “I hope you never stop seeing the world. Even when your eyes are closed.” – Rikishi
49. “Followed my heart, and it led me to the road.” – Anonymous
50. “Home is where you park it.” – Anonymous
50 Inspiring Vanlife Quotes & Vanlife Captions
There you have it, 50 inspiring quotes about vanlife. We hope they have sparked a flame of wanderlust within you and encouraged you to pursue that nomadic lifestyle.
If you have any questions or feel we have missed anything, do not hesitate to contact us in the comment section below. Otherwise, we wish you safe and happy travels!